Breakfast Carrot Cake Muffins
2 cup almond flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
3 large eggs
3 mashed bananas
1/2 cup unsalted butter (cubed and softened)
1 tablespoons raw honey
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup pitted, chopped soaked dates
2 medium carrots, shredded (2 cups)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2. Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin pan.
3. Mix all wet ingredients together in a bowl.
4. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
5. Fold wet & dry ingredients together.
6. Bake for 40 minutes
7. Let cool for 5 minutes
Original Recipe from My Square Plate
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!