Chocolate Mint Protein Shake
Here’s a tasty way to get your protein. Blend up one of these Chocolate Mint Protein Shakes
whenever you have the urge to eat a bowl of ice cream. It’s just as sweet and delicious, while being filled with the protein that your muscles need. Servings: 1
Here’s what you need…
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Tablespoon chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop high quality chocolate protein powder
- a few drops of organic peppermint flavoring (find next to vanilla extract at the store)
- fresh mint leaves to garnish (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Mix until smooth. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 198 calories, 6g fat, 80mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 20g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers!